Outside the bar, restaurant or cafe . . .
1. Local children's sports leagues take place at locals fields each year. Promotional napkins advertising the games or the league can be donated to local snack bars for use during the Fall, Winter, or Spring.
2. Beverage napkins can also be given to local school cafeterias or sporting events for use during home field events. It is great for football, basketball, soccer, or baseball.
3. Collaborate with a nearby bar, snack shop, cafe, or restaurant where significant beverage traffic occurs. Donate promotional napkins to the eating establishment during sports seasons advertising the games or league and the food establishment can provide you with coupons for free eats, free drinks, free promotional mugs,, etc. for prize rewards during the games. Everybody wins with promotional napkins.
4. Beverage napkins are given to barber shops and hair salons whose customers are primary men. Serve guests with free drinks and provide an advertising beverage napkin at the same time - advertize or promote your business or coming events.
Inside the bar, restaurant or cafe…
1. After the events, the beverage napkins can continue to be used in the eating establishment itself.
2. During televised games, patrons are encouraged to use promotional beverage napkins to talk smack to tables across the room (all in good fun). Promo napkins might be imprinted with “Smack Talk Showdown.” Napkins can be delivered by waiters -- maybe even read aloud by the delivery person. Good times had by all with some creative use of your beverage promotional napkins.